1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

No Longer the Fringe: Small Town Voters Fear For America

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by AustinC, Dec 1, 2022.

1. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Part of the issue is these rural areas do not matter to many people. The larger voting power is concentrated in larger cities, which increasingly lean Democrat and liberal.

The DNC platform is the sins of Romans 3. What we see growing in our nation are the results. Sin begats sin.

The more liberal our nation grows the more issues we will see, and it will grow into rural areas, especially as more and more liberals realize the environment they created is not a good place to live and move to the outskirts of the city.

In other words, the DNC and liberalism is a cancer to our nation. It grows.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It reads like a thinly veiled hit piece against supposed "nutjob" Non-Communists. It's the AP of course, so I shouldn't be surprised. There's photo titled "Wild turkeys roam past St. Croix County Republican Party Chairman Matt Bocklund". In that picture is a supposed grey turkey and white turkey. The white turkey is a Broad Breasted White hen, hatched from a hatchery for meat production, unable to survive on its own, and likely escaped from a local turkey farm. That tells me how much to trust the reporter. It's a staged photo in a slanted article.

Reading between the lines, yes the U.S is descending into a failed state status and those of us that see it aren't sitting idly by while it happens. We're getting ready. Look at the drug use and cultural rot seeping from the cities like an open sewage line. Look at the evil being called good, and look at Pro-Life activists getting arrested by the U.S versions of the KGB. I could go on and on.

Something else that the article doesn't hit on, but should (at least in the South and the Upland South) is the lack of funds for our own citizens, and the drug use problem. I have people in my Volunteer Fire District in the same situation that I deal with every week. They're old and elderly, with minimal, or drug-addicted, family and are typically only checked on once-a-week. When they fall down in their house the heat goes off (wood stoves), they're too weak to get up and they lay in the floor crapping, urinating and sometimes vomiting all over themselves until they get checked up on again and then my department gets toned out to try and keep them stable until ALS can arrive. Separately I have neighbors addicted to meth and opioids that are flowing in through our southern border that are ODing in front of their kids and dying while we try to resuscitate them. This occurs all throughout the South and Appalachia and the rust belt up North.

And our government's main concern currently is to forgive student loans? Illegal alien medical care? Child murder? Gay mirage? Pronoun usage? Gender fluidity? Tranny stuff? What an absolute crock. There's a reason Trump talked about us "forgotten men and women" and why these areas like mine voted for Trump 70% to 90%. So yes, when Kraft in the article said it's no longer Republican vs Democrat, but Good vs. Evil he's entirely correct. And I'd stick 90% of Dems as evil and 50% of Repubs as evil. This system will not hold and it will collapse unless the laws of reality, and economics are rescinded.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    “But news in this world doesn’t come from the Associated Press or CNN. It only rarely comes from major conservative media, like Fox News.” Hmmm. Wonder why.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fasten your seatbelts - I'm 86, and it seems that there is a good chance that "The Great Reset, or The One World Gov't" will be well under way before my generation reaches extinction; by death or rapture!!
    I really feel sorry for those that will try surviving under the dem demon regime!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, you better hope you die, cause it won't be rapture. Second, many, many, believers have suffered greatly as God allowed them to be brought to the cross.

Don't be like Hezekiah who couldn't care less about what happened after he died.
    *Isaiah 39:5-7*
    Then Isaiah said to Hezekiah, “Hear the word of the Lord of hosts: Behold, the days are coming, when all that is in your house, and that which your fathers have stored up till this day, shall be carried to Babylon. Nothing shall be left, says the Lord. And some of your own sons, who will come from you, whom you will father, shall be taken away, and they shall be eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.” Then Hezekiah said to Isaiah, “The word of the Lord that you have spoken is good.” For he thought, “There will be peace and security in my days.”