1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not feeding and helping the poor

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Crabtownboy, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ezekiel 16

48 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

A city, a state, a nation, a government can be guilty of not helping the poor and needs and God will punish.

Maybe as a country, a government we should be more concerned about helping the poor and needy and less concerned about killing foreigners.

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm all for feeding the poor but find that many of those I've encountered are opportunistic nare-do-wells driving a better car than I do with 'pot' in every pocket and a big screen TV on the wall.

Rob

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

How does feeding the poor tie in with killing foreigners?? Who is killing foreigners?? (O)???

Who isn't feeding the poor??

Southern Baptists are feeding the poor and they're not killing foreigners!!