1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not New Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tyndale1946, Mar 22, 2017.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm back... I am Brother Glen... 71 years old... Live in Sacramento with my wife Pam and I have been walking with Lord and trying to serve him over 50 years. Have many on here who I consider my friends and they are probably wondering where I disappeared to? I didn't announce my departure and had no hard feelings against any for leaving... I just left... After you have been on here awhile and least in my case there was a time I needed to step back and reevaluate my walk with Christ. Not that I had back-slid but I needed a deeper connection and delved into more private study. Not to be better than my brethren but to be better for me. I have seen the BB grow and many come and go. I've watched the people change and the site change from time to time. When I left 8 months ago, it was different than it is now. New additions and tweeking to make it a better and friendlier access. I will probably take it easier now that I'm back and not put in the hours I use to... To those who know of me I'm back!... To the new members you will like here and it is a great place to communicate the love of Jesus Christ to one another and what he has done in your life. Beloved let us love one another for love is of God, and everyone that loveth, is born of God and knoweth God. Brethren know me on here as my handle Tyndale... It's great to be back!... Brother Glen

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey Brother Glen! Welcome back. :Thumbsup

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Brent W

Brent W Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Welcome back :)