1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Now it's our Founding Fathers

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Adonia, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Just as many predicted that when the hysteria of removing Confederate statues came about, it has now come down to the Founding Fathers. Already leftist commentators and some leftist politicians are calling for the removal of memorials or statues of our Founding Fathers. I am trying to be good understanding Christian on this issue, but now this is a step too far. They are trying to expunge all we hold dear in this nation and I will not stand idly by and let it happen. I will go and protest this latest madness and then fight them in the streets if I have to prevent this from happening. Enough is enough!

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Careful. You are approaching the charge "Nazi sympathizer". If we have learned anything it is to remain silent or be labeled with the haters.

3. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So be it. At some point we all must stand up and be counted and I would call myself a patriot as others would be in taking this stance. These are leftist communists who want to continue on with the "fundamental transformation" of our nation that was put in motion by their "Dear Leader" Obama. Nope, the buck stops here.

4. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My wife always says, "It is only a colony."

• Like Like x 1
  5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The protests to take down these statues is a small part of the bigger agenda. It is done mainly by marixists who want to erase our history and justify getting rid of the constitution. Further, it is about race as the people who are calling for their removal by and large are racists.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If they take down Lee, Longstreet, Jackson, and Forrest; then by all means take down Washington, Lincoln, and Jefferson.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    When President Obama ran for President he said he wanted to "fundamentally change America."

He has done so. He has divided us. He has undone most of the progress made by Martin Luther King, Jr. He has promoted rioting in the streets and encouraged the murder of police officers and invited the terrorist organization guilty of that crime to the White House.

And the majority of the American people are too stupid to realize that "United we stand, divided we fall." We are no longer the UNITED States of America. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    B.H. Obama was and is a Communist. His goal was to destroy The United States.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Obama used to say that he loved America and then in the next breath he said his goal was to fundamentally change her. That's patently ridiculous. If you love someone or something, you accept them or it as they are, not what you want them to be. All I can say is thank God that he is gone.

10. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Libs like to try to have it both ways. They cannot justify their positions otherwise.

11. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree that if you are going to take down Confederate history, then you have to raze the Lincoln Memorial and take down Union history also or else the Union will look especially imperialistic and petty and something never needed by the Antifa in the past or in the present or in the future.