1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Now Yer Just Makin' Things Up

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Aaron, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If god, notice I used a small g, as God would never ordain evil. But if god ordains evil, then the person committing the evil is not guilty. You are making God the author of all evil, and thus you are saying that God is evil.

You are wrong.

2. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

In fact, it is a "matter of opinion" statement. How big does one need to be in order to be classified a "big boy". If you can't hunt with the big dogs, stay on the porch. :)

#42 quantumfaith, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
  3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

My post was a temper tantrum?

Have you read Luke's posts??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:laugh:

And I've been playing with the "big boys" for over 5 years now. They ain't whooped me yet! :tongue3:

4. Winman

Winman Active Member

Enter Distortion Man with his faithful dog Bunk!

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. I was anticipating one, not necessarily from you. I usually get one when I state things as matter of fact.

6. Winman

Winman Active Member

The Yellow Parrot assaults all with his tired, overused, and meaningless cliches! He finishes off his foes with his famous exclamation point !

7. 12strings

12strings Active Member

I'm not sure how many non-cals your statement applies too...I'm sure it applies to some, whose line of argument might be, "I can't worship a God who...."

However, I suspect that many other non-cals WOULD worship God even IF "God would base election on NOTHING but His own Good Will and Pleasure, unto His glory." The simply don't believe that's how the Bible teaches God works.