1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nurse with ebola blamed ....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 13, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does this surprise anyone? It seems the Obama reign is good at blaming and throwing good people under the bus.

Who do you think is at fault in this case?

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think you are obsessed with Obama and so biased that you have lost all credibility in your postings.

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Basic infectious disease protocols for this particular disease being followed means that one will not get infected. They know this virus and how it is spread. But how easy is it to scratch your nose or rub your eyes?

I know I'm highly allergic to poison ivy and there were just two tiny plants in my garden but they were right amongst a perennial I wanted to keep so I got all ready. I got on my gloves, got a garbage bag, had my child with me. I pulled the plants and put them straight into the bag, took off the gloves properly (I've worked at hospitals before), held my hands up like a surgeon while my daughter opened the door to the house, turned on the water, got it running and put the soap in my hands. I scrubbed well and guess what? I still got poison ivy. Where did I get it? On my face next to my eye. I didn't realize that I must have pushed my hair out of my eyes while I had the oil on my hands. And I KNEW my stance with poison ivy and while it wasn't a hugely horrible disease, when I get it, I need to go on steroids and look like a mutant while I go through the course of the reaction.

So I can just imagine ONE false move could infect someone. He/she had to have missed following the rules for disease containment and control in this case.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If the Pope got diarrhea, he'd find a way to tie Obama to it.