1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Critical of Trump Missing Security Briefings, But Missed Majority Himself

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by leesw, Dec 13, 2016.

1. leesw

leesw Member

Appearing Monday evening on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show,” President Obama said:

“I think the President-Elect may say one thing and do another once he’s here because the truth of the matter is it’s a big, complicated world and it doesn’t matter how smart you are, you have to have the best information possible to make the best decisions possible and my experience with our intelligence agencies is, they are not perfect, they’d be the first to acknowledge that, but they are full of extraordinarily hard working, patriotic, and knowledgeable experts and if you’re not getting their perspective – their detailed perspective – then you are flying blind.” Article at https://resistancefeed.com/2016/12/...p-missing-security-briefings-missed-majority/

I think this article is dead on. It is so hypocritical for President Obama, and his media allies, to be critical of Trump but not pointing out that Obama missed the majority of security briefings himself. But that's par for the course.