1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Describes Nigerian As ‘Isolated Extremist,’ Despite Ties to Yemen

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

First it is not their land and there is no reason to give it to them. Second you never give into terrorists. History has shown it only emboldens them.

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

I seem to remember that many in France thought it they gave Hitler enough, he wouldn't bother them.

Didn't work out so well, did it?

Not sure if you know what fire ants are or not. They are ants that build large colonies, are agressive, and their bite is painful. They are dangerous in large numbers.

Now...I'm not going out and trying to eradicate the world of fire ants. But when they show up on my 1/3 acre lot, they are not welcome. One of us must leave. It won't be me.

In no way do I advocate the extermination of a religious group or race of people.

But your idea of "give them what they want" is akin to my deciding to allow the fire ants to live in my front yard.

At some point, I will regret that decision.

Your idea has been proven to be a colossal failure time and time again.

3. David Michael Harris

David Michael Harris Active Member

Hey I am a Brit btw.

I think France did the right thing and saved lives. Many find that impossible to understand.

Ants lol.

We are talking about peace and humans here. Oh, I forgot, America sees them as charlies etc etc.

Give it a break an show some humanity for a change.

#23 David Michael Harris, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
  4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    'Whether it is ants or humans you do not just let evil have its way. And Islam is pure evil.

5. David Michael Harris

Yes, but not all Arabs are Islamics.

Abraham had 2 sons lets not forget.

Islam is evil I agree but not the whole Arab nation. Surely.

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Stay on task

7. David Michael Harris

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's a flash for you....

I don't know a single person that cares who has a problem with us or what about.

Mostly we just chuckle and shake our heads. :laugh:

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's another flash for you.

It's not our land to give.

10. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

The Palestinians could have a land if they would just stop supporting Hamas and terrorists. It is very bad policy to negotiate with terrorists, if only because they are not driven by reason. While I support a two state solution in the Middle east, it's not going to happen as long as there are terrorist attacks by Palestinians against Israel.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Okay, so . . . what's the hidden message here Rev? There has to be a hidden message in all this, there always is. Let's see, hate muslims even more, yeah that's always a good one. Nothing motivates like anger and fear. Invade another country, yeah. Yemen this time around.

Tighten security for our "safety" meaning take away yet more liberties from American's. Put armed soldiers in airports or at least suggest it very strongly.

Enlarge government and give it even more control over our lives. And of course if you enlarge government you have to pay for it so tax and charge and print more fiat currency. Money, power and control.

Sounds like the Federal Reserve, MIC and Govcorp just got a another golden egg laid in their laps.

Cui bono?

12. rbell

rbell Active Member

holy smoke.

Paul and I agree.

And in other news, the Saints win the Super Bowl... :D

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Does it even bother any of you that every time something like this happens the gubment cracks down on us? None of what it does makes us any safer.

It robs us of liberties, freedom and money. That's it. Period.

Have you been watching the news? Full body scanners in airports is all they're talking about. People were making a fuss because they didn't want airport screeners seeing them naked, so . . . one more "terrorist threat" ought to straighten those uppity "civilians" out.

It's all quite obvious these types of "attacks" only benefit a few on a consistant basis. The global bankers, the MIC and Govcorp Inc.

Wake up you're being played like violins. Again.

#33 poncho, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
  14. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Terrorism is real. period Any other assertion is foolish.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This is true Rev but I'm talking the staged kind. That is real too, and you all fall for it hook line and sinker each and every time. I've seen you all do it time and time again.

To say the global elite wouldn't use terrorism and the threat of terrorism to destroy our republic and install their new economic order is not only foolish it's stupid.

Especially after we've seen all the staged attacks and arrests in the recent past. History is full of leaders using terrorism and the threat of terrorism to have their way with their own people.

Thinking the current crop of global elitists wouldn't capitalize on such a age old proven system of tyranny is just stupid.

So who's more foolish here Rev, the person who instantly reacts without question and gives up their liberty, freedom and wealth or the one who says, hey wait a minute this is all just a little too coincidental that a charmed few keep benefiting from all these "terror threats"?

Let's look into it further before we give up any more liberty, freedom and wealth. Or invade and occupy yet another country.

Cui bono, Rev? Cui bono?

#35 poncho, Dec 31, 2009
  16. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They might capitalize on it but the idea that they actual stage it is spurious at best. We need to be careful we do not find boogy men under very single bush. When that happens we loose credibility.

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah, boy howdy! You said a mouthful there! Better we lose our republic and our freedom than our credibility.

Go back and research all those "supposed" terror threats and arrests over the last few years. You'll find FBI/CIA informants working a pack of idiots, giving them the plans and the materials to pull off an "attack" then blowing them in to the authorities just in the nick of time.

And how did you all "react" each time? Just like you were supposed too.

C'mon Rev. Get real. I mean it's not like our own government has never planned and carried out staged terror attacks or anything.

Northwoods document. Iran 1953.

Once again, cui bono? Cui bono? Cui bono, consistantly???

#37 poncho, Dec 31, 2009
  18. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some future date: -- Armageddon commences!!

Poncho: -- "I tried to warn you yo-yo's that there's a conspiracy!!!"

Everybody else: "True, but if you hadn't seen a boogyman in each and every event that occurred, you might have been believed."

The modern day equivalent of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"

FWIW Poncho, I agree with a lot that you espouse, but (proverbially speaking), it gets a little much when any political "sneeze" causes you to cry "PLAGUE".

However, if this floats your boat, you have my blessings; just don't expect a lot of folk clamoring to ride your wake! :sleeping_2::sleep:

19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The head of Israeli Airport security scoffed at the suggestion of more equipment.

He said they needed better trained people. College graduates, highly trained and multilingual.

And no union employees.

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

“Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective – a New World Order – can emerge. . . Now, we can see a New World Order coming into view. A world in which there is a very real prospect for a New World Order. . .A world where the United Nations, freed from a Cold War stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders.” … “My vision of a New World Order forsees a UN with a revitalized peacekeeping function. It is the sacred principles enshrined in the UN charter to which we henceforth pledge our allegiance.” -
    George Bush Sr.

“We had a World view, Republican and Democratic presidents alike; from Harry Truman to George Bush. . .stood for freedom. . .and stood for certain propositions that would make America strong and healthy and grow the middle class and shrink poverty and stand against Communism. . .and after 1989 President Bush said a phrase i often use myself that we needed a New World Order.” – Bill Clinton

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure, One World if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it.” -David Rockefeller

Yeah, okay and whatever guys.

“Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period (Sept. 11th 2001) and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery.”

“If the American people ever allow Private Banks (Federal Reserve) to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” Thomas Jefferson

Cui bono, consistantly? C'mon now think hard​

#40 poncho, Dec 31, 2009