1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Hires Muslim Terrorists To Preach To US Military

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Under the command of President Obama, the U.S. military is now rehiring Muslim clergymen for active-duty service personnel.

The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), which is a division of the Muslim Brotherhood, was contracted to provide the U.S. military Islamic imams for Muslim service members.

The FBI views ISNA’s “work in America as a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within.”

http://americanoverlook.com/obama-hires-muslim-terrorists-to-preach-to-us-military/12005#

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Actually this trend has been taking place for quite some time now.

I recall discussing this very thing in a discussion with some chaplains that I encountered over the many years of my military service.

Many of them told me that if a person is a Muslim and seeks to enter the military chaplaincy, he/she is put on the fast track for such training and recognition as a military chaplain.

OTOH, if one were to present himself as a Baptist (which I suppose the majority of us out there in BB Land are), that person is usually left to while away in the military chaplaincy "limbo."

If you catch my drift, you'll probably come to the same conclusion: Our military has now become a breeding ground for this administration's attempts to use it as means to socially (and spiritually) indoctrinate the brightest and finest people this nation has (i.e., our military men and women) to wrap their arms around a movement that will ultimately prove to be a major factor in a society that once was proud to call itself "The Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave"!