1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama on Marriage in the US....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Mar 31, 2013.

?
  1. Yes...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but with some caveats [see my comments]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No...

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. No, but, again, with some caveats [see my comments]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other contractual options are possible, w/o completely redefining marriage [see comments]...

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. I have a different view from the Prez....

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. No, but there is nothing we can do to stop this same-gender juggernaut...

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. If the SCOTUS strikes down Californias Prop 8, things will forever change in America, for the worse!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  9. Obama has done a complete 180 degree switch in views...

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  10. Same-gender-marriage is thoroughly disgusting...and sin at its purest form!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think it is important that we listen to this exert from an interview with Obama on same-gender marriage. It is only a couple of minutes long, and it will open your eyes as to the direction this nation is headed regarding marriage.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/03/443...igious-right-of-racism-sexism-and-xenophobia/

I believe gays should be content with "Civil Unions," however, in the future, their desire to be married will be a fact of life.

#1 righteousdude2, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013