1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama re-election protest escalates at Univ. of Mississippi; racial slurs, 2 arrests

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Nov 7, 2012.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Responsibility comes with following Jesus Christ also CTB!

Have you seen a map showing the counties that voted against Obama and for Freedom, It is about 95% red with a number of enclaves around metro areas blue. Does that suggest anything to you. It does to me. Living packed in like ants creates a herd mentality, dependent on a sugar daddy.

Of course I am sure the blue is not solid. I think I can see many tiny red spots amongst the blue. Hope springs eternal in the hearts of those who cherish freedom over serfdom!
    Then you have much to be thankful for Crabby and so do those of us still living in the South.

The South was treated like dirt by the northern states until Eisenhower came along then we started to rise from the ashes of northern aggression and occupation. Some of the mountain states are still being treated like dirt by the feds!

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The south has risen again. We are going to take boeing away from Washington State. Freedom reigns south of the Mason Dixon line.

3. billwald

billwald New Member

Agree! Freedom to fight your way to the bottom of the food chain.