1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama ridicules protesters: Idiotic, or mean??

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Apr 16, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Nothing suprises me about the Community Organizer In Chief anymore.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100416/D9F3SNCG1.html

The messiah, offered these words of "wisdom:"

Wow.

I don't thank robbers when they steal my stuff.
    I don't thank liars when they don't tell me the truth.
    I don't thank people for wrecking a country that is the greatest on Earth.

And anyone who does what the chosen one does...and expects to be thanked...is an idiot. Or just plain mean (like a bully who would take your favorite toy...then tell you he's being nice, because he only took one of your toys).

I hope that 'mm-mm-mm-----Ba-rack-Hu-ssein-O-ba-ma!' Is thanked with a going away party in a few months.

That's all right, Mr. 'Greatest president in history.' You be amused. Laugh out loud, even. The American people need to see your smug dismissal of millions of law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.

We are quickly learning your schtick. You don't want, or need producers on your side.

You just need a good representation from the other two classes...you already have the "moochers" in your corner (and you're attempting to add to their numbers). Now you just need the "looters" to stay with you. If that happens, you can re-make the country into the 'utopia' you desire. (Josef Stalin, anyone?).

What a creep.