1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama: Sermon on Mount Justifies Same-Sex Unions

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Urging the states to provide "full equality in their family and adoption laws" can't be taken for anything other than a dedication to advancing the homosexual agenda.

What chance does an adopted child with same sex parents have to reject such a sinful union?

2. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    let me clear this up a bit. It is an honest mistake on your part.

Here is my original post you respoded to....

You responded with....

Now if you take what I said...""Nothing" includes "Everything" ...you will see that is was a direct conclusion I made concerning the previous..."have NOTHING to do with the unfruitful works of darkness".

Now take what "Nothing" is reffering to in the scripture. It is "unfruitful works of darkness". This is why in my last post I capitalized "WORKS". I thought it would make my reference to "nothing means everything" most clear.

Now if you read my post again you would see that my "everything" is refering to all (or everything) that would aid with the actual "unfruitful WORK". Nothing more, nothing less. See some want to say that they are doing no wrong against this scripture because they are not doing the actual killing. But the scripture cannot be divided improperly that way. Thus my statement "Nothing means Everything".

This includes supporting the candidate which openly helps the unfruitful work to be done. It would not include buying food from cooks or gas from gas men. These type of people are just surviving by selling a product. They are not asking for my support or help to carry out their aggenda which in Obama's case includes murdering children in the wombs.

Its just like driving the get away car. The driver didn't do the actual robbery, but the driver did have something to do with the unfruitful work of darkness. Then maybe they drive to their cousin's house and they hide them. Now the cousin is in on the unfruitful work of darkness. It is the exact same for the voter who supports a pro-murder candidate, they are violating God's command to have NOTHING to do with the unfruitful works of darkness.

You cannot dismiss your invovlement in abortion just because you did not actually perform one. If you aided in any way through supporting those who have power to vote to keep it going then you are indeed aiding in the works of darkness and disobeying God's Word.

God Bless! :thumbs:

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

It can be very revealing to read the beliefs that some chruches have adopted.

5. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

I know you didnt address your question to me, but if you had...

I in no way question anyones salvation, but I do wholeheartedly question your theology, and bliblical doctrine.

Your salvation is between you and God, but your doctrine, as you spread it, is available to all of us for "reproof", as the bible teaches.

As I said before, just because it "sounds good" doesnt make it biblically doctrinal.

AJ

6. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

You think his sermon on the mount comment was only repeating (summarizing) what his pastor said???

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No I didn't find the sermon on the mount mentioned anywhere on the site. But I do believe it is where he got his theology from.