1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OBAMA: The Selling of the President, and Our Nation??

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Apr 14, 2008.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everything Now, Is Leading Us to the NWO/NAU

The recession, crime, war, corruption, oil prices, foreclosures, unemployment, etc., will become so bad that Americans will see the good in joining with the NAU. I think Canada will begin to suffer the same economic shortfalls of the USA. This will lead them to want this change and union to come about. It will make complete sense to everyone that is hurting and suffering from the downfall of our economy, rise in crime, etc.

The negatives will dictate a change, similar to Europe's bad years that led them to accept the EU merger.

Look around, China, Europe, Asia are all to great economically, and we are near third world status. This will be the reason for the change. We can't rise to the top without the help of Canada, and Mexico joining hands with us.

To the doubters: it is coming. Sooner and not later! Sorry. I don't like it any more than you...but, it will happen, because it has the power to make this continent number one again, and that is the ALL important reason behind the move.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You're talking about...

Problem Reaction Solution.
    Yeah, gets em every time.

People love arguing for their side to much to take notice of anything else. So they'll never see it coming. It'll get blamed on this side or that when both are just as guilty. I don't know which is worse knowing it's coming or not knowing. It isn't easy to stare the beast in the face everyday and realize most people aren't even aware of it's presence.

Thanks to the conglomerated lapdog media.

#22 poncho, Apr 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2008
  3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Dude

It's great to have a friend on the BB. Thanks for the warm welcome my brother! Of course, I'm only visiting this planet, or in this case, the BB. I still have an awful lot of book to write, but, I needed a break.

Blessings and honor to our Lord.

Pastor Paul :type: