1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama the Tyrant

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    From an email received from Parentalrights.org

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah, the hand of Holder/Obama, the two best friends. Actually, I heard about this case somewhere. Of course, Germany is wrong on this point, but then Germany is handcuffed, so to speak, to this day and has many strange things. And then the USA is full of illegal immigrants, and in this case they allow someone in on religious freedom and then turn around and try to deport them. The US Attorney General is illogical on this one. Once you have given someone refuge, how can you take it away when it is only one family involved?

I think that Germany will correct the error in the course of time. But then I think that the Democrats will lose the off-year election in 2014 and Obama will be sidelined. Holder should have resigned a long time ago.

I thought that Europeans had a court in which to try religious issues. I wonder if this case was in the European court on human rights--human rights are impossible without Christianity because human rights come from Jesus.