1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama Tosses Hillary Under the Bus

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Please. This is lipservice to a Republican led Congress.

Again, lipservice to appease certain people in a Republican led Congress.

Yep. The games that people play to upset a stupid witch-hunting Republican led Congress.

NOPE. Nothing but hard copies ESPECIALLY today.

It hasn't been proven false. you and a lot of the GOP just NEED for it to be false so that you can continue to push this "scandal" that never was and never will be. :laugh:

It's going nowhere. Yall might as well stop. She could stumble over a lot of things. But the American people aren't gonna reject her because of some emails.

The majority of politicians are seen as liars and dishonest so try again. And low poll numbers aren't gonna keep folks from voting for her when they see the alternative with what the GOP is offering.

I know it's wishful thinking for some of yall, but the email thing ain't gonna cut it.

You keep grasping for straws. You sound like Sean Hannity during the last election cycle. He seemed to think if he repeated the same "bad stuff" on Obama enough times, it would stick and keep him from getting re-elected.

The GOP has honestly got to go with substance and stop all this smear campaigning. They aren't good at it.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Pure foolishness. Hillary wasn't doing anything that they didn't already know about.

This is nothing but theater. Boring theater at that.

End scene.

3. targus

targus New Member

Zachary and Hillary are whistling past the same graveyard.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That graveyard must be in the Oval Office at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue because that's where she is gonna be. I'll fly by and wave to her.

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Don't forget Obama!

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why does the IG and the FBI care enough to give lip service to the GOP?

7. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only think that keeps Hillary out of prison is the fact that the Democrats don't have anyone else--the Democrats nowadays are a party led by elderly whites. Kerry, Jerry Brown (almost 80), Gore, Biden, Clinton (either one), and Warren (aka Cherokee Woman) and Sanders are all white senior citizens and leftists.

Bill and Barry might have made a deal on the golf course.

No matter what, it was incredibly stupid of Hillary to use her own junky server for official US business. If the Pentagon could be hacked by the Russians, you know that a private server in someone's bathroom would be a piece of cake for the Russians to hack, wouldn't it? How stupid is Hillary?

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Because they are the ones controlling the purse strings.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Perhaps. But if she was doing the same thing that every SOS before her with the technology had done, it just ain't that stupid.

There was nothing worth anything on there anyhow. So as stupid as she is, yall in the house of GOP can't seem to get anything on her. :laugh:

10. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok well, that is a myth that the FBI and the IG is controlled by the GOP because they are controlling the purse strings. Now you are just making things up as you go in order to defend the indefensible.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You OBVIOUSLY misread. I said they controlled the purse strings. I didn't say anything about them controlling either the FBI or the IG.

So are you reading what you want to and still making stuff up just so that you can be objectionable?

12. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok well if I misunderstood you them I am sorry. The problem with your posts have been that you said the FBI and the IG are going after Hillary because the GOP controls the purse strings. I do not know how else to take that. Either the FBI and IG feel obligated to do the GOP's bidding because of the purse strings (as you say) or they are not part of the GOP's attempt to investigate Hillary. There are no other options.

13. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By the way it is also a myth that Hillary has only done what others that preceded her have done. No other SOS has ever had their own server and in the bathroom of some apartment across the country.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Because they are. If the head of the GOP or some of the most influential Senators and Representatives in the GOP come to you and say "I want you to look into this", out of respect, you do it. You can completely disagree and know that nothing will come of it because you know the way things work. But as the head of the FBI and IG , you also know how POLITICS work. This is politics and they are just playing along because their agencies get their funding through Congress. No need to upset the apple cart, per se.

I just gave you the other option. This is a game.

15. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pure speculation on your part however based on this post above my previous post was correct. I said nothing that misrepresented your posts.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's pure speculation on your part that I'm incorrect.

And based upon you digging in after now, I've concluded, intentionally trying to make up a lie about what I said, done with ya in this thread. :wavey:

17. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For the record everyone can see I said nothing incorrect about your post nor have I tried to lie about anyone. This is an example of why things are always so hostile in this board. It is difficult to disagree without the extreme accusations being flown around.

18. targus

targus New Member

Rev, don't let his nonsense get to you.

Anyone can see that you fairly represented his position.

Any discussion with Zaac is nonproductive because that is what he wants it to be.

Either that or he is completely without logic skills.

Or maybe two people are using his account.

Or maybe there are two personalities at work.

Or maybe all of the above.:laugh:

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Look at you swooping in just like the devil trying to encourage that man to lie.

20. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama is covering for her, as you say, so it will be impossible for Congress to look into the matter. Obama can stonewall any investigation and then cry white racism.

So the question concerns Obama's attitude towards Hillary. Contrary to what others think, I believe that there was a golf course deal at Martha's Vineyard and that Obama is going to rough Hillary up a little bit but I agree with you that she will be nominated.

However, it is clear from both her statements and her actions on the server that she has no idea about what she is doing. Her sole desire was to keep her hands on her documents for reasons known only to her. She put people in jail for doing what she did.

The Democrats are now led by a bunch of elderly whites. Hillary, especially, looks terrible in those pantsuits that just show how fat and lazy she is.