1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Wants 'Price Signals' to 'Change Behavior'

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by targus, Nov 3, 2008.

  1. targus

    targus New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2008
    Messages:
    8,459
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. Revmitchell

    Revmitchell Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2006
    Messages:
    39,131
    Ratings:
    +2,359
    Faith:
    Baptist
    More socialism/communism from Obama
     
  3. Paladin

    Paladin New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    114
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is another "distraction." We need to understand that 5% of the population (Wealthy and corporations) will take care of us remaining 95%. We are going to have all our wants and needs met. Time for the selfish to pay up. I want what's due me, give me their money.
     
Loading...