1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obamacare will hurt childrens hospital's drug prices

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Dec 10, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

See what happens when you pass bad legislation, and you "have to pass the bill to know what's in it?"

You get garbage like this:

Children’s Hospitals Lose Some Drug Discounts

So...because of the prices, it is likely that availability will go way down (because most people simply won't be able to afford the drugs at the new, higher prices; thus, and so less will be manufactured, and there will likely be shortages)

If your kid gets cancer, and you can't afford some of the medicine now...thank our Congress. They did this because they care. :rolleyes:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/articl...19-s-Hospitals-Lose-Some-Drug-Discounts&tc=ar

2. targus

targus New Member

Modified death panel - death by government bureaucracy.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We need the separation of health care and state.

4. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I agree. My friend, that is why we shouldn't have government health care in my book. I have been the one who provided health care to my family my entire life up to now. I've either was self employed or a pastor of churches that didn't provide insurance for the pastor, and it has worked well for me, maybe I couldn't get as nice a house or car but we all pick what we want. Once you build up a good reserve insurance cost isn't bad, you know with a larger deductible.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obamacare hurts almost everything about healthcare and almost everyone.

It's the absolute worst legislation in a generation.