1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Occupying Admin Eats Babies

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, May 1, 2021.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    US Government “Trafficking” Aborted Baby Parts

Oh, the depths of the depravity of the human heart! And the mind-boggling inconsistency of those who start with man’s word instead of God’s Word! What do I mean? Well consider these two US headlines that ran just one day apart: “Biden administration to allow research on fetal tissue of aborted babies” and “U.S. government has been buying, trafficking ‘fresh’ aborted baby parts.”

The first article reported that the new Biden administration has overturned a 2019 decision by the Health and Human Services (HHS) department, which said that research proposals that would use tissues from aborted babies needed to be reviewed by an Ethics Advisory board. That board has now been dissolved, and a new one will not be created. The HHS Secretary said this of the decision,

We believe that we have to do the research it takes to make sure that we are incorporating innovation and getting all of those types of treatments and therapies out there to the American people.
    In other words—it doesn’t matter that we’re using tissues and organs from murdered babies—we need to ensure we can use “all of those types of treatments and therapies” (as long as there’s “informed consent,” according to the National Institutes of Health—though the baby who was murdered never gave consent to his or her death or the use of his or her body for such purposes). Such a baby was not part of the woman’s body, but a unique individual, made in God’s image right from fertilization. A previous notice from the NIH stated that they are “committed to ensuring that research involving human fetal tissue is conducted responsibly and meets the highest ethical standards.”

2. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The left and some on the right championing eatquelrights

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stratton7

Stratton7 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It’s pretty sick and a hard shame to say the least. These are one of many things that come out of the radical leftist agenda.
    These babies had no say so in becoming use for our medical uses.
    I can only pray that God has mercy on His own as judgement will be cast down on America for this.

4. Refreshed

Refreshed Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Abominable.

5. Paul from Antioch

Paul from Antioch Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I guess this is what we get for not paying as much attention as we should. We CAN criticisize them, but to some degree we must look in our collective mirrors & admit that maybe WE haven't been on our own knees as much as we should have been. Both OT & NT seems to be telling me that if we had spent more time PRAYING for all of our local, state & federal leaders, "it" might have been better. "If MY people who are called by MY Name...." 2 Chronicles 7:14 states, NOT the other way around. What was that saying again...."God Bless America.....If You can." That 1994 song by The Nelon's, "What ever happened to 'In God We Trust'? Prayer has been banned & taken from us. When will we say, 'Enough is Enough' & bring OUR country back to God! / Millions of babies we've lost through the years. What have WE done to stop their tears?" still rings true today. Have I done as much as I could to reach the lost & arouse the saved from our collective "Comfort Zones"? I believe that the Book of James's line of reasoning could very well be applied to us as a nation. How about you?

6. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No doubt, but the Baptist still rebuked Herod.