1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ocean Springs Mississippi Website

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Elnora, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Elnora

Elnora New Member

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you.

I have an uncle and 5 cousins who live in Ocean Springs. Six different residences scattered over the city.

They report they are all fine but have some property damage.

They also report that their National Guard has been supplying the community with aid since day 1. The only ones who didn't get any food or water were the ones that did not go to the collection points to pick it up and just waited for someone to knock on their door and hand it to them.

3. Elnora

Elnora New Member

Carpro,

Sorry I have been busy and missed your post. I am so glad to hear your family is fine. I was blessed to hear from TaterTot today and she said the same. That the National Guard has been supplying them with ice and drinking water. Thanking God for them and their presence! Still no cell phone service but it sounds like they are working to get on with life and thanking the Lord for their blessings through their trials.