1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Old Testament, New Testament

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Michael Wrenn, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Another excellent and discerning post. Careful again, though; the charge that Calvinist fundamentalists turn liberal when it suits their purposes (a delightful insight, btw) might get you consigned to hell.

2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    To all BB members,

I have expressed concerns over the article in the OP. I have also posted quite harshly against Michael Wrenn. While we might have some doctrinal differences...I have no right to be so harsh toward him. I am sorry if what I have posted has gone over the line against his person and beliefs.
    That was not my intention...but I have to say ....the article I find to be way off. I would rather spend time posting to edify others, although this board has much open hostility at times.
    Hopefully we can move ahead in a more positive fashion:thumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.