1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

One difference between Democrats and Republicans

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Ps104_33, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Thousands of protesters descended on the city hosting the Republican National Convention Monday, some smashing cars, puncturing tires and throwing bottles in a confrontations with pepper-spray wielding police who arrested at least five people.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_convention_protests

Why do liberals always seem to resort to violence to voice their views. We never seem to see this type of behavior from conservatives. Of course all groups have their lunatics (like the rare bombing of an abortion clinic, which I am sure some lib will bring up so I will nip it in the bud) but violence like this seems to come mostly from liberals. Why?

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reminds me of Chicago in 1968 except this time it's at the Pubs' convention.

3. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

Where is your proof every protestor is a Democrat?

Prove to me that every last protestor is a Democrat, Prove to me that some of these protestors might be Republican provocateurs, Prove to me that these protesters may not like policy's and are neither Republican or Democrat but anarchists.

you are using the word Democrat loosely imo

For the record there were protests at the Democratic Convention and some of it involved arrests and dispersal.

Republicans are not popular right now and it goes across party lines from liberal to independent to conservative.

#3 YOUTUBECANBESAVED, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
  4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't you know, YouTube, that Republicans are pure as the wind-driven snow? :laugh:

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

The same protest happened in Denver. Did you see the video's where the cop knocked the woman down, etc...

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Likewise, why does it seem that most "peace" demonstrations turn violent? Because liberals are the princple participants?

:confused:

7. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Yes, but there again, left wing loonies.