1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Orange County Dr. Jeff Barke Breaks His Silence on COVID 19

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 21, 2020.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This attack on Doctors by pharmacies is nutty. A doctor has the right to prescribe what he wants. The pharmacies should take it up with their state governments. Didier Renault, the world's leading scientist on infectious diseases, has pioneered the treatment for this Chinese virus and there is no pharmacist that can challenge him.

Organized Labor and the Democrat Party are now selling the notion that we are on the verge of a second wave right now in the next couple of days. They want the economy ruined and they do not care that the lower and middle class will pay the bill in full. We are not all in this together because the upper class does not suffer from the same rate of infection.

The masters of the universe want to control the narrative to the benefit of the Chinese Communist Party, from whom they get a lot of money just as the NBA makes more money in China than America and so does Hollywood. Look for Hollywood to move to China.

Indiana has the same problem with GOP Governor Eric Holcomb as rural Indiana has very few cases but Indianapolis is a hot mess not to mention Gary, the armpit of the world.

On masks, my employer says that I have to wear a mask outside on the corporate property, I guess that I might infect the lawn. One guy told me today that it is not a medical issue but a control issue.

• Agree Agree x 3