1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Orlando Health confirms state COVID-19 report has errors

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida Department of Health released its daily coronavirus testing report showing a statewide positivity rate of 11 percent, but FOX 35 quickly noticed some shocking positivity rates.

Countless labs report 100 percent positivity, which means every single person tested was positive.

FOX 35 sifted through the report to find local testing sites with high numbers, like Centra Care where the report showed 83 people were tested and all tested positive.

The Orlando Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent, according to the report.

spokesperson for the VA said officials are looking into the numbers.

NCF Diagnostics has a location in Alachua, which reported 88 percent of tests coming back positive and 98 percent for Orlando Health.

How could that be?

We investigated these astronomical numbers, contacting every location mentioned.

Orlando Health, the only to answer our question, confirmed errors in the report.

Its positivity rate is in fact only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

FOX 35 haS yet to hear from the other labs or the Florida Department of Health to explain how the error could have been made on an official report.

Orlando Health confirms state COVID-19 report has errors

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Reformed

Reformed Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who knows what to believe? The CDC changes its mind on this virus seemingly every day. I am not saying that COVID-19 does not present a health risk, but so does every other virus. Are we supposed to live our life in perpetual fear?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope only until a democrat gets in the whitehouse. Then everything is honkydory

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think many media stories basically say "be afraid, be very afraid." If you speak out, you could be fired and charged with a "hate" crime. Marxists are burning churches, but many in the media do not seem to care. Why professing Christians vote for pro-abortion Democrats or Blacks vote against school choice by voting for Democrats is mind boggling. Manipulators strive to put "the masses" into psychological cells to prevent opposition from collaborating. Be afraid, be very afraid...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    no but cautious and to take precautions. Do you wear a seat belt when you get in a car? You get the drift.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Horse manure. Keep causing descention, nobody is listening to you.

7. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Behold one of the unifying posts of brotherly love.

I think many media stories basically say "be afraid, be very afraid." If you speak out, you could be fired and charged with a "hate" crime. Marxists are burning churches, but many in the media do not seem to care. Why professing Christians vote for pro-abortion Democrats or Blacks vote against school choice by voting for Democrats is mind boggling. Manipulators strive to put "the masses" into psychological cells to prevent opposition from collaborating. Be afraid, be very afraid...

8. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In update to the report this morning. The author of the article was interviewed on the radio this morning and he said that what hes found out is the state is the one that was requiring only positive cases be reported. So that's what the clinics were doing. The only problem they ran into was the governor had written an executive order to also report the negative cases as well and these clinics just weren't doing that for some reason.

9. SamyilLoset

SamyilLoset New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    To be honest, after a lot of time, I don’t believe at all that covid was such a terrible disease. This is a huge exaggeration, because of which we have lost so much time and opportunities. I have not had covid because I regularly take the CBD supplements from this site which help me to boost my immune system. It turned out to be quite enough for me.

10. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We Covid test every patient having a treadmill stress test in my lab.
    I personally have seen a great rise in the number of asymptomatic patients testing positive over the last two weeks.
    It’s still out there.
    Every test result is submitted to the PA Health Board

Rob