1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Osas?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Moriah, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

No, I do not believe I am writing under inspiration or by inspiration but am writing as a fallible man that can be wrong and need correcting.

Do you believe your words written on this forum are just as inspired as the words in the Bible and given to you the very same way the words in the Bible were given to the prophets?

2. Moriah

Moriah New Member

This is weird. It is uncalled for that I log off for a while and come back to this maniac type of questioning. Stop bombarding my thread, and stay on topic. That is your answer.

3. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

So you do believe you are writing on this forum by inspiration and your words are given to you the very same way the prophets words were given to them when writing the Scriptures!

If you didn't believe this you would have simply said no!

This presents a problem doesn't it for anyone disagreeing with you! If you believe you words are being given to you by inspiration then to disagree with you is to disagree with God. So you cannot be corrected or rebuked because God's Words are never wrong.

This presents a problem for anyone discussing with you about anything doesn't it?

4. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Answer yes or no please!

If you believe you are writing words that are just as inspired as the words in the Bible and/or given to you the very same way the words in the Bible were given to the prophets then to disagree with you or reject your words would be the same to reject God wouldn't it?

This question has everything to do with this thread or any other thread you write on! Because it means that on the subject of OSAS you cannot be corrected, you cannot be wrong, your words are God's Word and so all who disagree with you are really disagreeing with God because you believe God is guiding you to use the words you write just as God guided prophets in the words they wrote.

#44 The Biblicist, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
  5. Moriah

Moriah New Member

After what you have displayed here in this thread, I would like to know if you are okay. Tell us all if YOU ARE ready for someone to correct you. I have watched while others have tried to show you things from the scriptures, but you deny the plain and simple powerful and beautiful Word of God.
    As I told you before, the Truth, Jesus Christ inspires me. You have admitted that you are not inspired. I only speak the written words of God. Now stop attacking me. Stop derailing this thread.

6. Moriah

Moriah New Member

I only speak the written words of God, I do not write what is not in the scriptures, so how in the world do you get that your questioning is normal and not abusive?

7. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You are lying when you say "I only speak the written words of God" as not a word in the post above is taken from the "written words of God" and you did not "speak" anything, you are WRITING not speaking.

I told you that I did not write by or under inspiration as Biblical prophets did in writing the scriptures.

You are now affirming that you do write under and by inspiration as the Biblical prophets did in writing the scriptures are you not? Either affirm or deny that what you WRITE is given to you by God in the same manner as what prophets wrote was given to them by God. Affirm or deny it!

8. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Oh boy...another one that thinks they are God's prophet.

No wonder Moriah's posts are so out there. :cool:

9. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

You derailed your own thread by accusing me of defending the Pope and idols. Then you accused me of defending Calvinism. The truth is that you cannot defend your own twisted doctrine, so you resort to changing the subject and false accusations to cover your own inadequacy.

10. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Amy and you are slanderers, show where I did not use scripture.

11. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I have not slandered you. I have told the truth. You however have made false accusations against me without so much as an apology. That is called LYING.

12. Moriah

Moriah New Member

YOU called me names and said you wipe your feet from me. You are the one who derails. I do not feel bad for me that you do not like me. If I tried to please men, then I would not be a servant of the Lord.
    Now please move on, unless you want to speak about THE SCRIPTURES AND OSAS.

13. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Ok, here are YOUR WORDS:

After what you have displayed here in this thread, I would like to know if you are okay. Tell us all if YOU ARE ready for someone to correct you. I have watched while others have tried to show you things from the scriptures, but you deny the plain and simple powerful and beautiful Word of God.
    As I told you before, the Truth, Jesus Christ inspires me. You have admitted that you are not inspired. I ONLY speak the written words of God. Now stop attacking me. Stop derailing this thread.

Now, you wrote these words did you not? These are your words are they not? You said, "I ONLY SPEAK THE WRITTEN WORDS OF GOD"! None of the words in the above quotation come from the written word of God - NONE!

However, again you are avoiding answering a direct question with a direct answer:

Do you believe your words written on this forum are just as inspired as the words in the Bible and given to you the very same way the words in the Bible were given to the prophets?

#53 The Biblicist, Feb 16, 2012
  14. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

How can you be a servant of the Lord while making false accusations?

15. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Please directly affirm or deny the question. How can we pursue any discussion with a man who will not be forthright and honest with such an all important question as this?

If you really believe you write by inspiration and "ONLY" write the words of God then we must know that, if we are going to properly respond to what you write! If a person is writing by inspiration of God then to deny or correct what he writes is to deny and correct God is it not?

#55 The Biblicist, Feb 16, 2012
  16. Moriah

Moriah New Member

This is the original post. If anyone would like to discuss this topic, I would love to continue. I will ignore all other derailments for now on.

17. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

So by your refusal to answer a very simple and direct question you are affirming that what you write on this forum is as much the Word of God as what any prophet wrote that is contained in the Holy Scriptures.

How can we even discuss OSAS if you cannot admit that you are subject to error and could be wrong or your intepretations of scripture are subject to error and could be wrong! What kind of discussion can that be but totally one sided?? You are always, and I mean always right and anyone disagreeing with you is always wrong!

#57 The Biblicist, Feb 16, 2012
  18. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Isn't the claim that "I ONLY write what is the written Word of God" mean there is no debate! Doesn't that mean you are ALWAYS right and anyone who disagrees with anything you say is ALWAYS wrong?

Why should anyone then want to challenge what you write about OSAS? What discussion can there possibly be except you are right about everything you say and everyone that disagrees must be wrong - end of story - so why discuss anything with you????

The only possible reason I can think that you enter into these debates is that you think God sent you to straighten everyone else out and conform them to your views on everything you believe, not simply because it is your conviction but because you are writing in behalf of God!

19. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I am going to ask you to affirm or deny this when I read any post you make on this forum - so get used to it?

You can make this go away by simply affirming or denying but until you do I will be placing the same question before you whatever thread you go to and whatever response you post until you answer no or yes.

20. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Moriah,
    Perhaps if you could just clarify what others may have just misunderstood then they will be more willing to go back to the OP.

At any rate, what is going on here has nothing to do with the OP or the title of the thread OSAS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.