1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured OT/NT Theologies

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Jan 29, 2014.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

I have an eerie feeling this was actually from another website, and someone did a "cut and paste" and placed it here. No way should BB be this harmonious. :eek: :) :D ;)

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr.Dever has such a good resume with respect to his theological education he makes Presbyterians drool. "What's he doing being a Baptist,with all that scholarship!" ;-)

Actually he was flirting with Presbyterianism in the past because historically they have such good theologians,preachers and authors. But Mark could not embrace the specifics of their ideas on Covenant Theology.

I have a book back in America --(the title escapes me now)in which prominent Baptists go into their backgrounds. I am recalling Mark's words in paraphrased form.