1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our compassionate President at work

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by prophecynut, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Heck, I feel just fine! It's some of you that I worry about. But, alas, I realize I can not solve your problems for you.

I can only keep doing my part to help America remain safe from our enemies both foreign and domestic. The "bitter end" is the struggle we all face doing this but we can handle it.

A liberal with a "bleeding heart" certainly fits my sterotype! That's one of the nicknames you guys have.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The Arming of Saudi Arabia
    Transcript of FRONTLINE Show #1112
    Air Date: February 16, 1993
    [Posted 8 November 2001]
    =======================================

ANNOUNCER: In December, on the way to Somalia, George Bush stopped to visit an old friend, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, to say good-bye and to stress the importance of the U.S.-Saudi relationship. The significance of this relationship was underscored just a few weeks later when U.S. fighter jets flying out of Saudi bases led some of January's bombing raids inside Iraq. Next week the new administration will extend its hand to the king when President Clinton's secretary of state, Warren Christopher, travels to Saudi Arabia on Sunday.

Tonight on FRONTLINE, the hidden history of the U.S.-Saudi special relationship.

ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI: We need their oil and they, at the same time, are almost completely dependent on us for their security.

ANNOUNCER: FRONTLINE investigates the 10-year plan that transformed the desert kingdom into a desert fortress.

SCOTT ARMSTRONG: A $200 billion program that's basically put together and nobody's paying attention to it. It's-- it's the ultimate government off the books.

ANNOUNCER: Tonight on FRONTLINE, ``The Arming of Saudi Arabia.

Read The Whole Transcript Here

3. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

The only thing some of you will accept is the predetermined script of the liberal Bush [replace "Bush" with anything else that fits especially if it represents American government, military, business, etc.] haters. If it's a wild allegation that discredits our leadership [replace with same as above as appropriate] then, of course, by your measure it's the solid truth. If it's anything else then, of course, again by your measure it's a lie. It follows a very consistent and predictable pattern. It's so very obvious one has to wonder how a sane person can continue to gleefully follow such foolishness unless it's PSYOPS sponsored by our enemies.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Sanity is overated then if we are to believe everyone lies but the Bushcons. [​IMG]

5. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Hey Poncho, excellent "emperorclothes" web site.

bin Laden is no longer a CIA asset, he died of kidney disease in 2001.

Immediately after 9-11 the entire bin Laden family was allowed to fly out of the country when there was a lock down of all US flights. Scum bags!

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Isn't that special.

7. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Hey Draconian68, I'm conservative, voted Rebublican all my life until I realized both parties are controlled by the same evil people in high places.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter if you are a conservative PN. Everyone lies but the Bushcons...that's how sane people think. [​IMG]

9. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Hey, "Bushcon", a new term! It's good but I don't think I'll use it for myself.

I believe that "bleeding heart liberals" have perfected the art of lies, exaggerations, and distortions. They have now become, intentionally or un-intentionally, the greatest allies of our enemies and do so right in our own back yard.

10. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

I already told you guys that Osma is "safe" in Crawford. As long as we can't "find" him we can keep fighting the war. Aren't you keeping up with all the conspriracy theories?

11. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Oh, sure, I believe you're a conservative and that both parties are controlled by the same evil people. It's obvious they're controlled by the same people by the way they agree on so many issues.

12. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Every group has its liars. It's part of man's sinful nature. So, now that's out of the way. One of the lies are the accusations made that others are liars. Specially, the accusation that President Bush "lied" is itself a blatant lie.

13. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Prophecynut, you seem to have some trouble spelling "Dragoon68" don't you?

14. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

That was intentional "goon" head [​IMG]

I gotta remember to unplug my spell checker when posting to you.

15. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Are you sure about that?
    Perhaps you should read Worse Than Watergate by John Dean.
    I doubt you will, but thought I would recommend it anyway.

Regards,
    BiR

16. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

I know it was intentional, prophecynut, but, like most people, I'd prefer to be called by my chosen handle just like in other venues I'd want to be addressed by my real name. That seems like a fairly basic courtesy even among people who disagree so strongly on the issues. But, of course, if it's not within you to do so, don't worry, I can handle it!

17. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Are you sure about that?
    Perhaps you should read Worse Than Watergate by John Dean.
    I doubt you will, but thought I would recommend it anyway.

Regards,
    BiR
    </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, I'm sure and no, I won't be reading "Worse Than Watergate".

18. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Here's a recap of some choice words from Cindy Sheehan's open letter to President Bush:

These were not expressions of grief. These were hateful and malicious allegations - lies, exaggerations, and distortions - made by an angry woman who strongly opposed the election of our President and the war long before her son's sacrifice was made.

These expressions are typical of this mindset. All such expressions must be weighted with their true motives in clear view.

You can read the full text of her letter along with similar garbage on the following website:

BurnBush2004

The site's very name clearly conveys the real objective that Cindy and others who support it have. They want to "Burn" President Bush!

For Cindy, it's doesn't appear to be grief that motivates her but rather resentment that her choice for President wasn't that of the majority now manifested by deep hatred. Cindy is using her son's sacrifice as a poster to buy sympathy and support for her antiwar activism. That's truly a shame and a great dishonor to the sacrifices made by her son and all the others who've given their all in the service of our nation.

We need to see it all for what it really is. We need to seek out and know the truth. One of the greatest parts of truth in words is what's in the heart of the one communicating them.

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

" We need to see it all for what it really is."

Sure and we do that by not considering the other side of the debate and calling everyone that thinks differently a liar. Very balanced point of view.

"We need to seek out and know the truth."

You already know the truth, everyone else is a liar that isn't a bushbot. That's the truth right?

"One of the greatest parts of truth in words is what's in the heart of the one communicating them."

Past records and evidence not withstanding of course and only so far as being in favor of Bush is to be allowed or considered. I thought only God knew what was in the hearts of men. You have a unique ability then mi amigo. The rest of us poor lying liberal unpatriotic commie no good Bush bashers are stuck having to rely on facts, records and documents. That certainly gives you the edge eh?

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"I believe that "bleeding heart liberals" have perfected the art of lies, exaggerations, and distortions."

Strange, I thought that was Satan.

"They have now become, intentionally or un-intentionally, the greatest allies of our enemies and do so right in our own back yard."

Hardyharhar, in reality they have become, Republicans. [​IMG]