1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Outlook and hyperlinks

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Because He Lives, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Because He Lives

Site Supporter

I just upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 (XP) with IE6. When I click on a hyper link in any e-mail message, the link now opens in a new window. I want to force it to open in the same window, like I was doing before. The Advanced Internet Option "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts" is checked, like it always has been. I tried unchecking, retarting, then checking it again, but same thing happens. Please help. Thanks.

2. superdave

superdave New Member

Get rid of Outlook and get a mail program that won't infect all your friends, its the christian thing to do.

Scott McNealy of Sun Microsystems refers to it as "Look Out Express"

I forgot to give you some alternatives.

I use Thunderbird by Mozilla, since I can use it on multiple platforms, Solaris, Linux, JDS, and yes, even Windows, although why you would want to I don't know.

go to www.mozilla.org and you can download it. Mozilla is a good browser as well very thin, doesn't panic all the time, and has mail support built in as well if you want to avoid having to use IE too.