1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Overcoming Neck and Back Pain by Lisa Morrone

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by annsni, Feb 26, 2008.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

http://tinyurl.com/38c5rg

This book is written by a friend of mine who is a physical therapist and adjunct professor teaching PT on the master's level. The book has explanations about the structure of the spine and such, and then there are chapters on exercises, proper posture and sleep and that sort of thing. She even addresses spiritual issues affecting back pain (she found an interesting thing about some back pain sufferers). I went to her book signing last night and HER professor and colleague was there and he said that this is probably the best book on back pain that has ever been published.

It's well worth getting if you or anyone you know suffers with back pain or want to prevent it from happening.

Oh - this is the friend who got my husband to walk after his fall off the roof and crushing his foot. He's now 3 years - almost 4 years - from his fall and he's doing great despite being misdiagnosed and being non-weightbearing for over 4 months.