1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PAD - Treatment .....

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by GadgetJim, Apr 4, 2017.

1. GadgetJim

GadgetJim New Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have serious problems with blood circulation and high blood pressure. Pediatrist found a faint pulse in my right foot, and no pulse in my left foot, and only a faint pulse in each leg.

Still waiting for a consultation and testing for my legs .....

Does anyone else have PAD ? What kinds of Home Remedies and Therapy do you use ? What Special Diet ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the BBoard. Sorry to hear about your problem.

Best place to go for advice is your primary physician.
    There are so many personal factors involved,

Age, diabetes, smoking, hypertension and family history are factors that increase the risk for developing it.

Your next step may be an ultrasound of the blood vessels of the extremities.

If it proves positive they may eather try to open the narrowing with a balloon or may need to perform surgery to bypass the occlusion.

Failure to treat the problem leads to more nasty complications.
    Don't put things off or ignore the problem - confront it.

Rob

3. GadgetJim

GadgetJim New Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have many doctor appoinments scheduled ..... Already had two Ultrasounds and lots of Blood Work.

I was hoping on connecting with others who have similar health conditions .....

I belong to many Facebook support groups for health issues which have been helpful. I thought I could find a Christian support group here .....