1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pastor Qualifications.

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by pilgrim2009, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

If you must bann me get after it.What thou doest do quickly.

I gave you links to the information you asked of me.Yes John Hagee is being financed by ungodly unbelievers to further zionism whether you believe it or not.And until you can disprove it you cannot say I am wrong.This information comes from facts and research.John Hagee is a heretic to begin with because of his dual covennant theology.

I am not talking about those in the church supporting him but Jewish Talmudic bankers.

I give you the source you ask for earlier and now you are to blasted lazy to look at the evidence.You have been brain washed to defend things you know nothing about.You are the anti-semitic one for not defending the Church Christ died for including Jew and Gentile.Toss me overboard and keep your head in the sand because the truth will prevail regardless.

You reject Jesus,John the baptist and St Pauls scathing rebukes to the Jewish leaders of their day.To say something bad about ethnic Jews in your eyes is anti-semitism.You need to re-read the bible then to see if Jesus,St John the Baptist or St Paul spewed scathing rebuke at the Jewish leaders of there day.This is not conspiracy theories but real live facts and you will find out if their plans go through to outlaw our rights here in America.

The very opinion you hold at me for claiming what I claim is lies etc and anti-semitic.

To talk about a Jew in the negative is Anti-Semitism is that what it is?

Was Jesus or John TB or Paul ever in the negative about the Jew?

Do you know Israel was in bondage 400 years in egypt?

Do you know the Jews said they were never in bondage to anyone?

St John 8:33b They answered him,We be Abrahams seed and were never in bondage to any man:how sayest thou,Ye shall be made free.

Who did Jesus call the Jews Father?

John 8:44

You deny Jesus or John TB or Paul rebuked the Jews?Jesus said their father was satan read the Gospel of John chapter 8 very care-fully.Paul said they were enemies of the Cross {Phil 3:18}Jesus final words to the Church about those claoming to be ethnic Jews {Revelation 2:9-3:9}.

A mind rejecting the evidence is not in their control.

Here is what you ask for.Its starts with scofield but includes John Hagee link below.This man {ex-dispensationalist} has researched this suppressed evidence since the 1970`s and John Hagee was financed because of the way he has in convincing people.Toss me if you must it wont change the evidence or my mind.

DID CYRUS SCOFIELD KNOW HE WAS BEING USED BY THE JEWS?

My conclusion after studying the life of Scofield is that he himself was a user of people to gain personal power and wealth. Cyrus was no dummy; he had survived the Civil War, worked as an attorney, and later made a living as a criminal before he got “religion.” He did not try to evangelize Untermeyer and the other New York Jews, but he did take their money. He fully understood that the Jews liked what he was writing and preaching, and as a result, he became a traitor to the Christian faith. I do not believe that Cyrus was ever saved, but he used Christianity to make a living, as well as gain fame and power over people and events.

This behavior is still with us today. America’s beloved preachers like Oral Roberts, Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Pat Robertson, Paul Crouch, John Hagee, Jerry Falwell, Morris Cerullo, Benny Hinn and many more have for years received money from American Jews and in return used their followers to pressure Congress and the president of the United States to support Israel in times of war in the Middle East or to release more military supplies to Israel.

Pat Robertson John Hagee Jerry Falwell Benny Hinn

Are these preachers aware that they are being used? Yes, they are, but since they all have become used to a lavish lifestyle, the money is too sweet for them to resist. The same demonic spirits who once guided Lacunza, Edward Irvin, John Darby and Cyrus Scofield are today controlling all major Christian preachers, evangelists and teachers. Follow the money trail and it leads back to one source – wealthy Jewish sponsors.

http://www.eaec.org/newsletters/2007/Jan-Mar/NL2007Jan-Mar2.htm

It has been nice knowing my brethren in Christ I do pray you will get your heads out of the dispensational Zionist heresy and proclaim the Gospel of Christ to hell bound Jews and Gentiles.

Let be what will be and the only thing I apologize for is your rejecting the truth just because you refuse to see or research why you believe what you believe.

In Jesus name.

Steven.

Maranatha.

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I read nothing of John Hagee in those links.
    So you are being dishonest, and refusing to quote any source where any individual made any such accusation against Hagee.
    Give quotes. What are you afraid of? Perhaps lazy or perhaps dishonest? Which one?
    I looked at it. I found a man who promoted not only false theology but false science. Anyone who promotes a high salt diet or more specifically a "low salt fallacy," is not thinking straight.
    Sorry to burst your bubble. I am not the one that is brain-washed.
    First, your false allegation is not needed. To accuse me of being anti-Semitic is wrong.
    Second, it appears that you have no idea what truth is.
    Third, the statements that you make you clearly don't want to defend. Therefore it leaves a question in the mind of the readers whether they are truthful or not.
    So? Sin needs to be rebuked, no matter what the background of the person is. That has nothing to do with anti-Semitism. Jesus rebuked Peter, and he also rebuked Satan.
    No, you need to come to a proper definition of anti-Semitism.
    Your border-line blasphemy is unwarranted. Your ignorance of the term "anti-Semitism" is astounding. You speak what you know not.
    Whose plans? Your plans? Your conspiracy plans?
    No, it is holding you accountable for what you say. Do you say the truth or are you telling lies. Since you can't verify what you say, I assume you are lying. Else you would verify it.
    No, to slander them, to speak unwarranted evil of them, etc. is Anti-Semitism. The Bible speaks of the Jews in a negative sense all throughout its pages, but it is not anti-Semitism. You don't know what the term means. Learn what it means before you post your ideas to others.
    They were never "anti-Semitic." Learn what the term means.
    And so?
    And so?
    I can read the Bible too. Is there a point to this?
    Suppose (and just suppose), you are unsaved. Who does Jesus call your father?
    A false accusation. I never said that. I said they were not anti-Semitic.
    And so? Your problem lies in rightly dividing the word of truth.
    As you said, this is your personal opinion, your own conclusion. Document it. Give hard evidence. Your opinion is simply a vain man's imagination--a good definition for opinion, and that is all. Don't slander people. Document what you have stated or don't post.
    When and where did he work as a criminal? Documentation please.
    More documentation needed. Not tainted either, but unbiased documentation.
    When and where did Scofield become a traitor to the Christian faith? Documentation please.
    This is your opinion. It does not make it truth.
    Still no documentation. No proof. No evidence.
    It is all your own opinion. Nothing of any substance here.
    What of them?
    Some of them used of God; some of them not.
    Unwarranted and unsubstantiated foolishness.
    Where is your documentation?
    Where is your proof, evidence, documentation. I wait.

3. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

First, salvation can't be forfeited. Other than that, I am not arguing your point on this. However, you said that dispensationalists who are looking for the pretrib rapture will take the mark of the beast and therefore go to hell. That means you are calling dispensationalists unbelievers, aren't you?

Who cares? Look at your posts. You talk about Jesuits, and Lahaye, and Hagee, and all kinds of other stuff. But the Bible is the issue. The Bible contains plenty of support for dispensationalism. There is no legitimate dispute about that. While one might disagree with dispensationalism, it is impossible to legitimately say it has no biblical basis.

So you would do better to quit worrying about conspiracies and TBN, and worry about what the Bible itself says.

4. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Just because I say you are stupid does that make me right? Of course not. There must be credible proof not just someone else's opinion.

5. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

You are blind then.Read the page slowly.

http://www.eaec.org/newsletters/2007/Jan-Mar/NL2007Jan-Mar2.htm

The article below mentions John hagee off the link above so you are not being honest.

Pat Robertson John Hagee Jerry Falwell Benny Hinn

Are these preachers aware that they are being used? Yes, they are, but since they all have become used to a lavish lifestyle, the money is too sweet for them to resist. The same demonic spirits who once guided Lacunza, Edward Irvin, John Darby and Cyrus Scofield are today controlling all major Christian preachers, evangelists and teachers. Follow the money trail and it leads back to one source – wealthy Jewish sponsors.

The quote above.Seems you are the lazy one.

Now who is guilty of slander?You know nothing of brother John Torell who came out of the heresy of dispensational zionism.

If you attended a Jesuit controlled Bible school you are.

Secular reasoning is what you are guilty of.You wont even consider spending a few hours of research to see if these allegations are true or not.You see in your mind was made up before you had time to consider it.By your comments about brother John Torell without knowing him is slander and anti-semitism.

Secular reasoning again.

Is it against Abrahams seed or anyone?

You need to re-read the bible as to what blasphemy is.

No not my plans.You know nothing of history then.

Your mind is a closed book and I am only accountable to God.You have judged brother John Torell and know nothing of him or his 35 years of research.People like you not believing there is a real conspiracy to put the light out of Christianity is why it has gotten so far.When good men do nothing evil men do.

Telling the truth of Talmudic Jews who hate Gentile Christians who want to rule this world is anti-semitism?You must be kidding and are worse off than I figured.

So you say.

Childish.

You can?

Thats wonderful.

Dont question my salvation mine is secure is yours?

Dispensationalism is not Rightly dividing the Word of Truth andis a deception less than 200 years old and is why this world is in the shape it is in and why the church is failing because scofields system taught you that.Its a system that will bring Gods Judgment.

I gave you the link to the documented facts but your mind is a closed book that you have no control over.You are a slave to your own imaginations.

The Incredible Scofield and his book by Joseph Canfield.

The book which I have has pictured copies of the court records and the charges he spent 6 months in jail for stealing etc.Un-deniable documentation of his divorce abnd where he deserted his wife and two children never to support the financially etc.He was a liar and deceiver and has people thinking to this day he was DR Scofield.He never earned the title but applied it to himself.What a deceiver.Get you a copy and read the facts stay ignorant about it.

http://www.eaec.org/bookstore/books/the_incredible_scofield_and_his_book.htm

http://www.eaec.org/bookstore/books/the_incredible_scofield_and_his_book.htm

See above for court records and police reports.

See above for getting the facts not an opinion.

Nope proof its in the book with pictures get your copy or put a plug in your jug.

Pure and simple secular reasoning and the denial of being ignorant.

Until you read the articles and the book I have nothing to say to you.You are not concerned about the truth.You just want to argue and I wont argue with someone who shows they only want to defend someone they probably watch on TV and send their hard earned money to.

Heresy Hagee.

Steven.

6. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Also get the factual book.

Israel: Our Duty... Our Dilemma

By Ted Pike

A spell-binding thesis. The most specific, accurate, and comprehensive overview of Jewish history and aspirations available today.

Part 1: The Historical Roots of Modern Judaism
    Part 2: Beyond Survival: The Prophetic Destiny of Israel
    Part 3: What Is Our Duty to Israel Today?

This book explains how the ancient Pharisees led Israel astray - and how those same "blind guides," through their doctrinal manifesto, the Talmud, continue to prejudice Jews against Christ and Christianity. Condensing 14 years research in Jewish sources, this unprecedented work demonstrates that Jewish opposition to the gospel, far from being over with in the book of Acts, continues today in movies, television, Jewish "civil liberties" groups and in "anti-missionary" laws in Israel.

Israel: Our Duty ... Our Dilemma is lively and easy to read, yet contains a wealth of documented information about the inner teachings of Judaism and outward power in the world. It also provides many breakthroughs in our understanding of Bible prophecy, as well as explaining the only workable, Biblical solution to strife in the war-torn Middle East.

This is a book every Christian should read!

If you can find it get the book.

The 13th Tribe

7. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

That article was an absolute failure. If a student handed that to me I would hand it back as a failure. There was not one in text citation so anyone could verify the source of information.

8. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Time to close this thread, IMO!!

A personal request to Dr. Bob, Frogman, Phillip, rsr, blackbird or any Baptist Board Administrator!

I request that an Administrator or Moderator (other than DHK) close this thread that is long overdue for closure, as it has basically degenerated into little more than a "He said; she said" argument between DHK and Pilgrim2009.

In addition, the majority of the thread has (and has had) nothing to do with the question of "Pastor Qualifications" at all, as whether or not one is qualified is in no manner dependent on one's particular brand of eschatology, in the first place, be it 'dispensationalism', 'covenant' theology, 'historic pre-millenialism', 'A-millenailism' or what have you. :(

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.