1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Pastor Unveils Gay Wedding Strategy

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Makes sense and seems like a good plan.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think so as well.

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Speak about misrepresentation...

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Well said.:thumbsup:

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're incredibly confused . But I knew that. I haven't asked anyone to violate their freedom of religion.

What I have asked is that the Body of Christ stop acting as though some man-made notion of freedom of religion not supersede their responsibility to love people in the same manner that Jesus did.

Why, with issue after issue, do the same people politicize EVERYTHING and you never hear how said person is going to act like Christ? It's always me, me, me. :rolleyes:

Consider others better than yourself for a change and treat them the way you would want to be treated.

Then don't do it. People generally don't ask people whom they know don't like them to do anything for them. But like I said, some of you have to politicize everything.

It doesn't matter that the word of God tells you to love your neighbor as yourself.
    It doesn't matter that the word of God tells you to love your enemies.

Your first thought seems to always be about YOU. And there is NOTHING of Christ in such selfishness.

6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are right about church property. Thanks. I should have said that you had a Christian business I suppose.

I would not care to cater a KKK or Planned Parenthood or Nazi Party or Clinton rally. But there are plenty on this board that would do it for dollars.

7. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Rev, thanks for the post, I think it is a great idea to counter the enemy. However we must remember the man behind all this is very cleaver and slick---Satan.