1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Paul and The Philosophers at Athens

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by SavedByGrace, Apr 9, 2021.

1. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wait a second! You said you were finished posting on this topic.

So when you make a long post totally mischaracterizing what I believe, refusing to answer the questions I asked and then sign off as if you said all that needs to be said, that’s OK.

But when I post accurate statements of what you have said and the logical conclusions of your beliefs, you respond with “you don’t know the Bible or what I believe”? Really?

Change your name to “SavedByWorks” and at least you will be consistent with your stated beliefs that people are able to keep the OT Law (and some actually have)and be saved without faith in Jesus which is EXACTLY what you said.

Peace to you

2. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You don't know what you are talking about

3. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is YOU who makes God to be insincere by saying that He Commands us to do things that He knows that we are incapable of doing. This is complete nonsense and shows your lack of understanding of the God of the Bible :eek:

4. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is you that makes Jesus a liar when He said no one comes to the Father but through Me, because you STATED people are able to keep the OT Law and in fact some did keep the OT Law and achieved salvation by their works.

It is you that makes Paul a liar when he stated no one is justified by works of the Law, because you STATED some kept the OT Law and achieved salvation without faith in Jesus.

It is you that makes God the Father a fool for sending His Son to die unnecessarily because there is another way to achieve salvation other than faith in Jesus.

It is you who STATED the commandments of God are a “BURDEN” He placed upon His creation.

It is you failing understand scripture or the most simple doctrine of the Christian faith: Salvation is by grace not works.

peace to you

5. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    yeah, whatever :rolleyes:

6. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the conversation

peace to you