1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pelosi wants to investigate critics of mosque!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

You're probably right, but I'd rather not point fingers at Mrs. Pelosi over this when I've got my own issues with saying things I shouldn't when I'm angry/frustrated.

2. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, but you're not the Speaker of the House of Representative and 3 people away from being President.

Senate Majority Leader Reid thinks it's a bad idea... will he be investigated too or only those who are Republicans.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Emphasis mine

AMEN!!

One of the big problems NOW is that the public has looked the other way while all sorts of garbage has come out of DC with no condemnation from the common man.

'Course one of the biggest reasons for this, until now anyway, is that the fridge has been full of beer and Monday nite football has always been played on schedule.

A bit of sarcasm here, but hopefully my basic point is clear. Just like most humans, we are fat, dumb and happy as long as "my job & my family " are not DIRECTLY threatened, and I plead very guilty to such thinking -- until now!!:BangHead:

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK so far now, according to the current administration and devotees, I am a homophobic, islamaphobic anti-choice racist bigot clinging to my guns and Bible.

I must be totally depraved.

Oops.

HankD

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, after watching the news I have another one to add to the list of my depravities:

I am not only an islamaphobe, I am intolerant because I think it's an insensitive act and will lead to more animosity and disharmony if the mosque is erected so close to Ground Zero.

HankD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.