1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Piper to Obama

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by ReformedBaptist, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Marcia,

We hire our leaders. They answer to us. Let me repeat, THEY ANSWER TO US! If they aren't listening to us we have the option to fire them. They have (depending upon office) a 2, 4 or 6 year probationary period. If performance is not to standard (US Constitution) they should be ousted. And I believe that everyone in Washington DC has tossed the founding document because we are not holding them to the terms of employment.

God did not set Obama in that office, Obama is there by His permissive will. We the People are in power by the will of Almighty God. We are the power ordained by the Sovereign God. However, somewhere down the line WE have forgotten that! The sooner we start thinking and knowing this, the sooner we can set this nation back on the course our founding fathers directed us.

I trust God to wake up the people He has placed in power to set this nation right.

#21 Palatka51, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree.

Job comes readily to mind.

God did not persecute him, but there is no doubt He allowed it to happen.

#22 carpro, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009