1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PK's Testimony Tanks Dad's Claim on Congressional Seat

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Jerome, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    North Carolina's 9th District Seat Still Vacant, Re-Do of Nov 2018 Election Planned After Voting Fraud Taints Apparent Victory of Mark Harris

[GOP candidate Mark Harris formerly pastored First Baptist of Charlotte, served as Baptist state convention president, and chairman of the SEBTS trustee board]

2. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pastor ends quest for Congressional seat, citing recent sudden health problems.
    GOP scrambles as special election looms:

House Election Wide Open • Mark Harris Drops Out

"Republican Mark Harris, former pastor of First Baptist Church of Charlotte, North Carolina, and a past president of the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina, said Tuesday he will not run in a new contest ordered last week by the North Carolina Board of Elections."

The election board voted unanimously to stage a new election after four days of testimony including....surprise testimony by Harris’ son, an assistant United States attorney in Raleigh-Durham....'I love my dad and I love my mom,' John Harris said as his father wept nearby. 'I certainly have no vendetta against them, no family scores to settle, OK? I think they made mistakes in this process, and they certainly did things differently than I would have done them.'"

mark-harris - Copy.jpg

#3 Jerome, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2019