1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please pray for me.

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Guido, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Guido

Guido Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please pray for me.

Though I have noticed some restoration of my verbal capacity, (although not so much all the time in speech, and though not so much in poetic or plain prose rhythm, (I do not even know which part of the brain is responsible for that)), I still often find myself unable to pay attention very long. I am not sure why this is so, but think it sometimes due to lack of pleasure and interest in things. However, this is not as bad as it was the entire year. It might be due to depression or BPA toxicity from microwaved plastic.

My medications have been changed many times, and the symptoms of my schizophrenia, both positive and negative, have increased and diminished many times, not always synchronously. However, I do not think I have experienced every symptom of schizophrenia, and I do not think my poor writing is due to schizophrenia.

I did not care too much about demonstrating great verbal ability in this post. It is doubtful that I have any, in comparison to the gifts and skills of professional writers.

I do not know why I have had such difficulty with prose rhythm, clarity, etc. My abilities with that seem to fluctuate, and the style I write in seems to vary.

#1 Guido, Dec 6, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
    • Prayers Prayers x 5