1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pootie Poo has Asperger's snydrome?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Feb 5, 2015.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to USA Today newspaper Pootie Poo may have a form of autism known as Asperger's syndrome.

Putin's "neurological development was significantly interrupted in infancy," wrote Brenda Connors, an expert in movement pattern analysis at the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, R.I. Studies of his movement, Connors wrote, reveal "that the Russian President carries a neurological abnormality."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...n-aspergers-syndrome-study-pentagon/22855927/

I admit that I was wrong on this one because I thought that the KGB Lt. Col. Putin suffered from syphilis of the brain.

#1 church mouse guy, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  2. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could be true, or it could be a jab at him by the administration, or it could be an attempt to foment rebellion against his authority, or it could be written to sell more newspapers, or it could be...

In other words, maybe/maybe not.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I almost get the feeling that you are happy about the Asperger's syndrome.

"Pootie Poo"?

He may be an "enemy" of the United States, but that doesn't mean that it's a good look for Christians to make fun of him.

4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You were wrong about the "Russian invasion" of Ukraine to. Still can't bring yourself to admit the corporate media is just Washington's propaganda machine can ya?

Amazing how easy it is for them to play you. All they have to do is give you someone to demonize and you lose any sense of critical thinking.

Washington loves guys like you.

[​IMG]

#5 poncho, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
  6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Weren't you one of the folks who also claimed 911 was an inside job?

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Still do. Weren't you one of the folks who went immediately into hiding after I asked you to provide evidence to support your claims that Russia invaded and shelled Ukraine?

You believe everything the media claims when it aligns with your fears and biases regardless of thelack of evidence then you turn around and infer that I'm a "nutcase" for not being as blind, gullible and as easily manipulated as you?

Good one. :laugh:

It takes a special kind of mind to believe that 19 ragtag terrorists could outwit the world's largest and most expensive intelligence apparatus without help on the inside. I bet you still believe Bush and Rice had no idea that terrorists would use airplanes as missiles. :laugh:

#7 poncho, Feb 6, 2015
  8. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'd doubt that its true. While Ausperger patients are able to socially interact and often command significant amounts of memory recall, there are aspects of their behavior that cause challenges.

Putin doesn't suffer from these same challenges.

He's got a psychology remarkably similar to Lenin and Stalin. While he no longer has the economic or military resources they possessed, he can cause trouble...and clearly is desiring to do so.

9. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

And you'll remember that you were the one who disappeared with credible evidence was presented showing your position was bunk and void of sensible logic.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I remember it differently.

I remember a bunch of people here who liked to call anyone who questioned the "official conspiracy theory" names and equaled that to "debunking" the contradictory evidence.

I remember a bunch of people not wanting to talk about all the holes in the "official conspiracy theory" relying on "group think" and "group intimidation" to avoid speaking about them.

In other words I remember a bunch of people that were just as easily manipulated and susceptible to "group think" as they are today.

I used to think people here would eventually see the truth that the government and corporate media act as one to scare people into giving up their rights and manipulating them into being "good little obedient sheople" never questioning, never dissenting.

But now all I see is a bunch of people begging the government and corporate media to lie to them and give them more reasons to believe their lies.

I remember you specifically never debunked anything. Instead you used underhanded tricks like "character assassination", "poisoning the well" and "guilt by association" to name a few of the popular fallacies and the best part was you didn't even realize what you were doing. You just followed the herd and made the same noises as the other's in your "group thinking" bunch.

You'll believe anything Washington and the corporate media tell you to believe. You'll keep reacting to the headlines without thinking and you'll keep pretending that you have debunked any contradictory evidence by calling those who have questions names and questioning their sanity.

To sum up most of you will continue to be led around by the nose willingly never thinking twice about it and never questioning the "official lies" because you're so afraid you might get treated like you have treated others. Being part of the herd gives you comfort. Thinking and acting like everyone else in the herd gives you a sense of power over those not as willing to be led around by the nose as you are.

[​IMG] Moo.

#10 poncho, Feb 6, 2015
  11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks--Pootie Poo is a hero to those who can't remember Uncle Joe and don't know what the KGB is. He has denied that he ever had the disease that the US government said that he must have had but he doesn't deny having syphilis of the brain.

12. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Sorry. I though Pootie Poo was the name of a hip hop artist.

Asbergers....I know it ALL too well.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

13. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

What rubbish! If this was so I doubt he would have achieved leadership of his country. He is intelligent as are ALL who become world leaders. He has I suspect an impressive ego, also in line with others in powerful positions. Other personality traits maybe questionable, I do not know.

14. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Intelligent people who tend to highly focus on goals that rise to power also tend to be sociopaths who lack the empathy towards others normal people have. This sick twisted world looks up to sociopaths who have no qualms about killing and ruining other's lives to achieve their goals as heros.

#15 poncho, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  16. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Exactly, Poncho. Being a leader can also, in my opinion, bring out sociopathic behaviors and in some cases, help the person maintain emotional distance from tough situations. I sometimes think having sociopathic tendencies is almost a requirement for some positions or the person would have a mental breakdown from guilt.

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The world is ruled by sociopaths. Another way of putting it might be "scum always rises to the top".

What does that say about those who look to the "scum of the world" for leadership then?

#17 poncho, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  18. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist