1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray and Help us realize our African School project

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by RomirUA, Sep 13, 2016.

1. RomirUA

RomirUA New Member

Brothers and Sisters, Glory to the Lord

Thank you so much for reading this message.
    My name is Roman and i serve the Lord with my wife and my two children. We have started our full time ministry near children and i bless God that he accords me His grace each day.
    It is a happiness to work for Him. The Spirit put a project on our heart and we follow our work with the help of Jesus.

Our ministry sent us to Congo. This country is one of the poorest country in Africa. Fifty percent of the population miss water and important tribes conflicts often appear in East. People live in poor conditions. Children work in a early age and risk kidnapping, slavery, sometimes sexual abuse. Women are great victims too.

We are building a Private Christian School on a field with water in the underground. This water is so important for the local population that will let them enjoy it. This water will permit us to make a garden to feed the poorest people of the neighborhood.

The school will have a social program to help the poor families, and mostly the single mothers to insert in the society.
    Parents will administrate the school and we intend to employ local people in priority.

The project started well but we need help. Firstly your prayers. Please brothers and sisters, we believe in the great power of prayers, and thank you so much for asking the Lord.

Secondly we miss money. We have support from Churches and individuals but we still need 3000 dollars to finalize our project.
    SNIP Contact me for any information about the project, it will be a great pleasure for me to share with you about what drives us.
    Thank you for your generosity.
    God keeps you

#1 RomirUA, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2016
  2. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    May I respectfully ask, in the midst of your social and educational project, what are you doing to win the Africans to Christ?