1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for a colleague with suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Born_in_Crewe, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Hi all, please pray for a colleague of mine, a young girl who has mental health problems. She apparently was self harming and trying to kill herself last night.

Please pray that she won't commit suicide and that her mental health and life will start to improve.

2. RevGKG

RevGKG Member

Praying for her :praying:

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: for her and praying that she will get some professional help who can help her so she will not commit suicide.Some anti-depression medication can put thoughts of suicide to those who are using certain anti-depression medicine.
    My sister had this problem and she told her doctor about it.:praying::1_grouphug:

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Certainly in my prayers.

5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Praying for her. Only God can fill her need for hope and worth and expression..... only he can challenge her beyond the need for pain and sacrifice and self will and control.