1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for Weng Goodluck Tshua

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Revmitchell, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In March 2010, when Weng Goodluck Tshua was just three weeks old, Fulani Muslims attacked his village in Dogo Nahawa, Nigeria. His mother, father, and seven other members of his family were among the 501 Christians who were killed in the attack. The attackers set numerous houses and buildings on fire, including Weng’s house. Someone pulled him out in order to save his life, but his feet had already been consumed by the flames. As he grew up, Weng could not learn to walk or run. In Sept., 2013, a VOM prosthetics team created a specialized pair of prosthetic shoes that have given Weng a new perspective. The shoes have three inner-layers that can be removed as he grows up. The medical team will return in time to create a new pair of shoes. Today, the happy three-year-old has learned to take his first steps.

https://www.icommittopray.com/request/7/weng-goodluck-tshua/

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I pray that little boy will grow up to lead many to Christ as a result of his testimony.

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That story makes me ill with the thought of the evil people can do to each other.

But it also makes me smile with joy at the greatness others can do as well.

I pray this little boy can be a great man of God either on his "own" two feet or not. God doesn't need feet to make someone mighty but it certainly makes our life a little easier!

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: for this precious young boy! Bless VOM and those who support such wonderful organization for Him!