1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Needed

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by tfisher, Jul 9, 2002.

1. tfisher

tfisher New Member

I will be away from the BB for a few days, as I am moving with my family to Bible college on Friday. I will be driving the rental truck with all of the furniture and my wife will be following in the car with our daughters. We are trying to time our departure so we miss rush hour in Knoxville and Atlanta. If anyone could tell me about what time rush hour is over in these two cities, I would greatly appreciate it. I should be able to check the BB tomorrow before I pack the computer.

I would also like to thank God for providing for every need since my wife and I have left our jobs. We knew that my financial aid would be about $500 short of paying tuition and housing. We had saved the money to pay for it, but someone anonymously donated me a $1,000 scholarship to be divided between the fall and spring semesters. Our home church also gave us enough money to purchase my books for the 1st semester.

May God richly bless you all.

tfisher

2. tfisher

tfisher New Member

My family and I made it to Bible college safely. Thank you for your prayers. [​IMG]