1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Partners

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Van, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With many disparaging posts directed toward Reformed believers and others holding differing views, I thought I would pass along this note concerning our family:

Just wanted you to know of the faithful prayers, and communications of care, from the Emmanuael Reformed Church pastor and Prayer Team for my Beloved Sister and for you, over the last months of her life here on earth.

ERC (located in Southern California) is the most prayerful church that I know. People of Village Meadows Baptist Church in Sierra Vista, and other churches have also prayed. We have all been blessed through the prayers of people, and churches we do not even know. Prayer is the access to God and His help that God has given to all who believe Him. I am thankful to God for that help, and thankful for everyone who has gone to God for help on this faithful Pastor's wife's behalf. We are still in need of prayer for help for the family to finish well all the things related to both the Pastor and wife moving from life here to life in Heaven. Thanks be to God there are people, who will join their prayers to ours, to encourage and enable all the family to be a testimony of God's love and grace in the midst of grief and hardship.

Giving thanks to you for your prayers during this time, and Thanks to God for His help during this time.

Hebrews 4:14,16
    ....since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God,
    let us hold firmly to the faith we profess, ...
    Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
    that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need

• Like Like x 1