1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Testimonies Needed

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by chiefsfan10, Feb 20, 2004.

1. chiefsfan10

chiefsfan10 New Member

Greetings in Christ Jesus. My name is Cheryl Whitsell and I have been saved since the age of 5 (I am 38 now and mother of one). I am actively seeking prayer testimonies from born again Christians. I am compiling them into a book to share with other Christians to offer encouragement one to another by testifying of the things God has done in and through our lives as a result of answered prayer. Some of these things are things which are not the answer we sought, and sometimes what He does in our lives when we pray is beyond what we ever imagined. I am interested in hearing about how, when, why, what He answered whether big or small, whether He said yes or no, or even wait, and how it affected your lives. Please wrtite to [email protected] with prayer as the subject line if you have something to share with others... please include your full name and your city and state as well as elaborate the complete situation surrounding the answered prayer (kind of like the "Chicken Soup" stories), but just about prayer testimonies. In Christ Jesus, Cheryl Whitsell