1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

President Bush

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by TeenforChrist, Jul 31, 2004.

1. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member

I got to see president bush today LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

2. J4KC35

J4KC35 New Member

Interesting. How was it?

3. TeenforChrist

TeenforChrist New Member

very awesome!!!!

4. J4KC35

J4KC35 New Member

Details, details! haha

5. DeclareHim

DeclareHim New Member

Did you get to shake his hand. I hope he beats Kerry I just don't like Kerry very much at all.

6. woodyR

woodyR New Member

ya i really hope bush wins

7. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

It's fun isnt it. He came to one of our local schools twice!! its awesome to see the most influential man in the world. I was sitting in spanish class, looking out the window, and the next thing I know I see Air Force one flying around out there.

8. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Bush just came to Traverse City a week or two ago. It was crazy all the roads where blocked off.
    Traverse City is a liberal town and down Front Street for a couple miles where protestors with anoying signs.
    I wanted to go but to get tickets I would have had to stand in line for a night. So bummer!
    But that is awesome that you got to go.

9. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Oh Kerry is bad and all but have you heard about his wife?
    She is crazy! I think we should get to vote on who the First Lady will be too. Can you imagine what she would do? She would paint the White House black! Burn the Brooklyn Bridge because she dosent like words with the letter "b" in them!
    Please if you are considering voting for Kerry don't if only on the account of his crazy wife!

Matt

10. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

are you serious? I knew she was Crazy, but man; painting the white house black? doesnt black have the letter b in it? lol

11. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Well... I don't know that for sure but that is someting she might want to do!

12. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

13. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

That is pretty weird-and I don't think I ever heard of any really crazy things about First Ladies! Well, I never got to meet Bush-not even close, although he did come to Charlotte when I was living near there- I just didn't get to go. But I think that would be way cool. I would so vote for him, except that I can't vote ( :( ). My 18th birthday comes about 3 weeks too late!!

14. 4-christ

4-christ New Member

im voting for bush he will be the best for our country i dont like kerry i dont like what he stands for! Go BUsh Go Bush! [​IMG] :confused:

15. Sularis

Sularis Member

Im not American - nor a youth

But sincerely consider Bush's record

Kerry's lied - oh yes - but about the security of your nation - no

Bush has lied - oh yes - and about the security of your nation - majorly

honestly go see Fahrenheit 9/11 - ignore the parts where Michael Moore talks - and get the truth about your national security

16. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

Well, I honestly don't know how Bush has lied... But I do know that he at least has values. He cares about what God wants, which is way more than we could say for Kerry, which is why I would vote Bush in the upcoming election. He's not perfect (pretty far from it, but so are WE!!), but he claims Christ, so he's the better of the 2.

Becca

17. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

honestly go see Fahrenheit 9/11 - ignore the parts where Michael Moore talks - and get the truth about your national security [/QB][/QUOTE]

You would trust a left wing wacko who sides with the dixe chicks and the pope to tell you about National Security?!
    Come on now wake up! Farenhiet 9/11 is a horrible movie! And it uses dumb logic to project what it will upon the audience!
    Take for example the part where he asks Senators why there kids are not in the Army. Well obviously some rich guys kids aren't going to need to go into the army for there college. Most of the people in the army are there because they want there college payed for when they get out. That is what all my friends who are going in say.
    Rich senators kids dont need money. They can go to Yale and it wouldn't hurt them finacilly at all!
    Don't Trust Moore at all he is Bad! Do you actually think you can ignore what Moore says in the movie? Thats like saying you can take drugs
    and ignore the side effects!

Moore is Bad!
    Matt

18. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Also would you really want to vote for Kerry on the account of his crazy wife? Think about it. I would rather have a man in office who made a couple mistakes than with a crazy woman.

MGG (Matt's guide to goverment)(verse was changed minutely for humors sake please no lighting bolts!)
    Prov 25: 24 It is better to dwell in a corner with a Bush then with a brawling woman in a White House.

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Watch this film... 911 The Road To Tyranny

This is the film Michael Moore copied to make his "famous documentary", but he left out all the good parts.

20. Comrade

Comrade New Member

Farenheit 9/11 is a propaganda film. It is not true. It was made by aguy who is a left-wing nut.