1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

President Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since his electoral landslide in November 2016 Donald Trump has had to deal with spying by the Obama administration, a corrupt deep state special counsel on Russian collusion, a lackluster economy, a foreign policy disaster, and a radical far left mainstream media that reported negative hit pieces on the new president90% of the time.

Despite all of this bad news President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.
    The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.

President Trump has a stronger approval rating today than media darling Barack Obama did back in 2010 on this same day.

AMAZING! President Trump's Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

2. SheepWhisperer

SheepWhisperer Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    100% as far as I'm concerned.

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It wasn't an electoral landslide, not by any definition of the term. It wasn't even an anthill slide.

I sure hope so. Back then unemployment was near 9%, the auto companies were bleeding money, the Dow Jones was at 10,000, etc. Sheesh set your expectations a bit higher why don't you?!

I see the story is from GatewayPundit, king of right wing Fake News.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk