1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Professional agitators have disturbing plan for Charleston

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    #1 Revmitchell, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pawns of CNN. Pitiful.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for alerting us, Rev. But right now, we have our hands full with another professional hater and agitator, that continues to use this board to spread and spew his doctrines of hate!

Ignoring him doesn't work, because he doesn't care. And that is the saddest part of the whole thing when it comes to him! He just doesn't care.

He doesn't care about blacks ....
    He doesn't have a plan ....
    He doesn't care about who he hurts ....
    He doesn't listen; he just spews, and spews and spews ....

The sad thing is .... when people discuss ideas, they come to a meeting of hearts and minds. There is no middle ground for this person, because it is either his way or the highway!

This is exactly what the cops are facing .... no matter what they do, or how they do it, it will be declared as wrong and racial! No matter what or how the courts may rule, it will never be enough or right, because it didn't go far enough to serve the needs of the agitators.

No matter how far race relations has come in the last 50 years, or even since the end of the Civil War; the agitators will never be happy enough, because it didn't meet their narrow view of what they see as being racially right.

If they do start a fight in Charleston, it could finally be the straw that breaks the camels back. I do not see black America taking much more of this contrived, made-up attempt to cause racial unrest across this nation! I think America, and I am talking about members from all races, have reached a point of saying enough is enough!

Let them start a cause and riot in Charleston, as I think, it will only hurt them. Like the individual on the board is starting to see, his/their "welcome" is running out! :tear: :tear: And I think the majority of Americans will say, "good riddance" just like they well proclaim when the Racist-in-Chief leaves offices in January 2017.