1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prominent Immunologist Regrets Voting for Biden After Vaccine Mandate

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    From factcheck.org

There is no evidence that vaccines could cause harm to people who already have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 or have become ill with the disease COVID-19. On the contrary, recent studies show the vaccine gives an important immunity boost to those previously infected and suggest that one dose might be enough.

3. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    missed the point yet again - this immunologist said nothing about the vaccine and its effectiveness, he said he regretted voting for Joe Biden after he went jackboot with this mandate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was wondering the sane thing:

"If U R not immune & R an adult American, it is in your best interest & the best interest of your community & the nation to get vaccinated. The risk of natural infection to U & to your community is vastly greater than the risk of vaccination. Get Vaxxed, if not immune."

I guess the point is he doesn't like mandates (I don't either....really if people were more responsible mandates would not even be on the table anyway).

I don't get all the hoopla about him being g a prominent immunologist who believes the vaccines work but regrets voting for Biden cause of mandates.