1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Proverbs 1:24-32

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by john6:63, Nov 6, 2003.

1. john6:63

john6:63 New Member

Proverbs 1:24-32
    What this scripture is saying to me is that after the Great White Throne Judgment and as God casts death and Hell into the lake of fire for eternity, God will let out a laugh.

God isn’t laughing because He is sending people to Hell forever. God is laughing because:
    1. Sin has been subdued.
    2. Wickedness has been forever banished
    3. Righteousness will forever prevail

Any other thoughts?

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First of all, I don't see the Great White Throne mentioned anywhere in this passage or hell or the lake of fire.

HankD

3. john6:63

john6:63 New Member

First of all, I don't see the Great White Throne mentioned anywhere in this passage or hell or the lake of fire.

HankD
    </font>[/QUOTE]Meditate upon it Hank.

I (God) have called, and ye refused, I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded.
    This to me is the Holy Sprit tugging at the hearts of our lost love ones. This is the lost love ones we present the gospel to and they refuse to listen.

Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
    Unfortunately for our lost love ones it’ll be too late when they die without Christ. Burning in the lake of fire they will be separated forever from God. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer Our loved ones will cry out for God, but He will not answer, for they are separated from God. They shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: They will look for God, but God will not be there, for they are eternally separate from God.

Now this may speak to you in a different way, but it encourages me to witness to as many of my lost love ones and friends as possible, because time is short.

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, I see your point of view.

HankD