1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Question for Calvinists

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Van, Sep 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you even understand what Jesus was saying to those who were listening?

Luke 14:25-33 Now great crowds accompanied him, and he turned and said to them, “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple. For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.’ Or what king, going out to encounter another king in war, will not sit down first and deliberate whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? And if not, while the other is yet a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks for terms of peace. So therefore, any one of you who does not renounce all that he has cannot be my disciple.

2. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obfuscation in the form of nonsense

3. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the non-stop denial of scripture continues.

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed
    Feel free to start a new one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.